About this condo
Fleur Condos by Menkes Developments is a new condominium to be located at 60 Shuter St (Northeast corner of Church and Shuter St).
Menkes is one of Toronto’s premiere real estate developers with over 60 years of experience building remarkable homes and communities. Menkes has been recognized and awarded by associations such as Tarion, BOMA, BILD, Summit International amongst others. What this means for you is that when you are purchasing a Menkes home you can trust you will be getting what you are paying for.
Highlights of Fleur Condos:
- 99 Walk score – walk to nearby restaurants, Eaton’s Centre, and parks
- 100 Transit score – Easy access to TTC subway station and street car lines
- Walking distance to Ryerson and University of Toronto and George Brown College
- Short distance to St Lawrence Market and grocery stores
- Downtown East is the fastest growing submarket area of Toronto
With prices and rents growing rapidly in the downtown core and surrounding areas, Fleur Condos is already being eagerly anticipated by investors seeking a prime location from a respected Canadian developer.
Register to receive updates on Fleur Condos including floor plans and pricing as they become available.