About this condo
Our team has been awaiting this new release since the developer purchased the land and submitted plans to build a stunning new tower on the site.
Located steps away from Yonge/College St, Axis Condos is the most anticipated projects launching for sale in 2016. With a chic, Fendi furnished lobby and state of the art amenities, Axis Condos will create a compelling new landmark address in the Church St corridor. More information (floor plans, features, and pricing) will be released soon.
Key benefits of Axis Condos:
- Easy access to transit (TTC Subway and street car)
- 100 transit score, 98 walk score
- Short distance to two top tier universities (University of Toronto and Ryerson)
- Next to Toronto’s premier supermarket (Loblaws in the former Maple Leaf Gardens)
- Walk to some of the best food and entertainment in the city
About the Builder:
Centrecourt Developments is a respected developer with a track record of releasing successful new high rise condominiums in prime downtown locations.
Centrecourt Developments previously released developments include:
- Peter St Condominiums at Adelaide/Peter St is a 40 storey development that was released for sale in 2011 and quickly became one of Toronto’s fastest selling projects that year. Construction commenced in early 2012 and the building was completed and registered in 2014.
- Karma Condos near Yonge/College St is a 50 storey development that was released for sale in late 2011 and is currently under construction scheduled to complete in 2016.
- INDX Condos near Bay/Adelaide St is a 54 storey development that was released in 2012 and was Toronto’s fastest selling high rise development. Construction commenced in 2013 and is scheduled to be completed in 2016.
- Core Condos is a 24 storey development near Shuter and Dalhousie St only a few blocks from Toronto Eaton Centre and Ryerson University. Construction commenced in Fall 2014 and is scheduled to be completed in 2017.
- Grid Condos is a 50 storey development at Dundas and Jarvis that was released in 2015 and completely sold out, construction is scheduled to commence shortly.